Finals week starts Monday and then I'm free to work on Unicorn Quest all summer. Right now my hands are full with submitting my Phoenix Wright game and my college project. Check out this week's report.
- Edited Some PWAA Sprites
- Saw Spider-Man 2 (Inspiration/Ideas)
- New Idea for a Simple Unicorn Quest Enemy (The One I'll Make First)
- Fixed MonoDevelop Bug
- PWAA is Nearly Complete!
College Game Project:
- Menu Leads to Gameplay, Timer Counts Down From 5 Min., On 0 the Game Ends
- Basic Enemy AI (Fly, Turn, Shoot)
- Simple Ship Customization
- Power-Ups Function
- Submitted The Project for Grading
I always wondered where those collapse toggles disappeared to when I'm working. Games like this and TriGrid can get really hectic with all the lines of repetitive code going on so collapsing makes it easier to scroll around my scripts and keep track of things. It's a great new power that I'll be using from now on. I just really hope MonoDevelop fixes that bug soon because it's still annoying to have to re-close all the tabs that open when you want to save small changes quickly.
I'll be finishing a few last things for PWAA then submitting it tonight. I consider it one finals week project out of the way. Then I can finally get back to Unicorn Quest!