This week in game dev can be found below!
- Enemy Sprite Outlines
- Found Musicians
- Created Skype Group To Communicate With Musicians
- Starting A Game Developers Club
- Feels Good Having Someone Else On Music
- Being This Close To Release Is Way More Exciting Than My Other Projects
- Starting A School Club Is A Hassle, But We Desperately Need One
The pain of making these outlines will stick with me for a while and give me a better sense of how long it takes to make a sheet for a single enemy idea. It'll be interesting to see how I approach remaking these guys from an overhead perspective in Unicorn Quest senior year. I might even simplify their designs a bit to keep them smaller and easier to do.
I'm starting too think about what I'll do for testing my class project next semester. I can run some open pre-alpha tests to get feedback from people who visit my site and see if the gameplay is well received. I don't plan on any big beta tests for Unicorn Training because it's so small and straightforward. I'll just play it myself and have a few friends play through too to look for bugs and unfair scenarios.