|Placeholder title logo, but it works for now.|
Catch up on some gamedev adventures below.
|Battle Scenes are fully functional.|
|This is the game running on Windows!|
- Changed Orscina's Stripe Back To Blue
- Reorganized Battle Calculations Code
- Added All 24 Demo Moves
- Coded Switching Ponies In-Battle
- Attacking Phases
- Title Screen
- Audio Code
- Placeholder Music & Sound Effects
- More Accurate Battle Calculations
- Character & Camera Shaking
- Built & Tested Windows Version of Demo
- Shortened List of Demo Features
- Making fancy text patterns to keep the English.txt file clean was a bad idea. Keep things easy for the Hashtable converter script to process because I have no idea how it works.
- I'm missing Open House this week, but getting this demo ready is more important.
- Making a title logo is tricky. I need a better one at some point.
I finally got a paid download on SlideME! It is possible without some sort of fancy trick. Hopefully that opens the floodgates for more in the future. Gotta admit, it is pretty cool to say my games have been downloaded by thousands of people. What does a place with over 10,000 people look like anyway? Probably something like Times Square on New Years. That's a good feeling.