Find GameDev stuff below!
- Switching Mechanic (In-Code)
- Varying Pony Sprite Rumbles Based On Damage
- Re-Coded Pony Sprite Alignment
- Team Select Menu Sprite Drafts
- Cleaned Up Code (Much Easier to Read)
- Dreamt Up Many Game Jam Ideas
- Reserved BronyCon Hotel
- Spent a bit too long on text boxes. There are more important things to work on for this demo.
- I'll need a contingency marketing plan in case I don't get invited to BronyCon as a panel.
The question is, should I release Unicorn Training just before BGP to try to boost both games at once, or do I release it before BronyCon so I can tell people that they can get it on iOS or Android? Right now I'm thinking I should put Unicorn Training on iOS immediately, just to have it out there.
Although it's unrelated to what I'm doing here, when the topic of the Smash Bros. Ballot came up, the choice I ended up sticking with was Shovel Knight. If he gets into Smash (right now, so close to it's release and boom) that opens up the floodgates for all indies. It would be insanely inspirational to dream that one day, a character I make could be in Super Smash Brothers, fighting alongside the gaming mascots that helped make me who I am today.