So things are settling down now as an idea has been chosen and pitched for my senior capstone class. I'm going with a simple Rock, Paper, Scissors RPG that will require me to make all the overworld assets needed for Battle Gem Ponies in order to get 2 things done at once.
Shifting into high gear this week in gamedev. Check out the details below.
|My capstone pitch.|
|A 20 second mock-up of the battle screen for RoShamBo.|
Based on Earthbound. Trying to keep this one simple.
- 4 More Pony Sprites
- Plans for a Kinect Minigame School Project
- Plans for Capstone (Rock, Paper, Scissors RPG)
- New Title Screen Idea
- New Title Logo Draft Sketches
- Amazon Underground's Actually Free Campaign brings new hope to mobile. I like seeing a morally conscious future.
- Using Lineart looks like a major headache. Maybe I should figure out the whole 3D Graphics thing instead.
|1000 Google Play downloads for Adventures in Equica!|
It's a wait-n-see since I have no idea how they're doing this or how having a release date later in the month effects when Apple can pay you.
|These are the retention rates on Google Play. Nearly 600 people still have Unicorn Training on their device.|
|Can YOU spot the Yotes in this picture? 0_o|