|WIP from making a background character template.|
Check out this week in gamedev below the break.
|Sooo many spreadsheets... And it feels so good.|
|tvOS, huh? Guess I better make BGP compatible with this thing.|
- Balanced & Edited Pony Abilities, Items, Names, Flavor Text, Etc.
- NPC Overworld sprite Templates (Male & Female)
- Listed Exact NPC Types to Make
- Practiced Filing Tax Forms
- Researched Apartments in Florida (Again)
- Got a Ton of Friends to Like Yotes Games on Facebook
- Just everything mentioned in the 50 Steps to Indie Success list.
- My detailed task list for Capstone class is keeping me on track.
- The DevLog last week pretty much covered exactly why gem augments won't be a thing anymore, so there's really no reason to spend this Friday's post on that.
I'll need to start getting Battle Gem Ponies out there more. If more people find the blog through BGP, more people will find Unicorn Training and probably buy it. Maybe I'll try sending something to Equestria Daily again?
|Let's see if this is newsworthy post-BronyCon.|
I spend all my zone-out time thinking about the future these days. Dreaming of a place to call my own, money that I can spend on things I want, and playing Battle Gem Ponies online with absolute strangers who adore it. I want to be future me more than anything. Trouble is, I've got to climb uphill for a couple years to get there.