|A lot of catch-up gaming happened this week.|
It's been a while since I just sat down and enjoyed playing a game.
You can still see some of this week's accomplishments below.
|Some WIP NPC sprites. I still have a lot to do.|
Each citizen one will have a color swap while most trainer types are more unique.
- Front Facing NPCs
- Edited Avatar Sprites
- Sketches for Confirmed Pony Ultra Forms
- Edited Item & Move Spreadsheets
- Reduced GP of All Moves by 60% (5 becomes 3, 10 becomes 6, etc.)
- Updated Project Plan Chart
- NPC AI Planning
- RoShamBo Battle Scene (for Capstone)
- Comfortably over 600 Twitter Followers
- Gave a Lot of Care to My LinkedIn Profile
- Researched Working in the AAA Gaming Industry
- Found some Budgeting Advice.
- Had a tour of my school's 3D printing lab.
- I discovered the Designer Notes Podcast.
- After playing a lot of new games in a row, I feel like I have a better idea of how to deliver an awesome, polished, and intuitive game experience.
- Google Play is doubling the maximum app size to 100MB! I don't have to really worry about BGP being too big as phones and tablets continue to become more powerful.
|TriGrid hit 500! Lots of cool numbers to see here actually. |
There's almost 20,000 people out there who've given my work a try!
|Cartridge allows videos to be posted now.|
|Them's Fightin' Herds has been on my mind for quite a few years.|