I'm all hyped up on gamedev lately! Find out what's been fueling my personal hype below!
|Facebook updated the way page posts show up.|
I'll have an easier time with pictures now.
|Battle screen mock-up for my class project.|
Steady spaghetti over here. No sales spike or spotlight anytime soon. It's up to me to deliver and earn that attention now. I want a new BGP demo out by Halloween.
- 51 NPC Sprites (Not Animated)
- RoShamBo Project Battle System Sprites & Screen Mockups
- Experimented With Kinect Controlled School Project
- Personalities for Paragon Executives, Champions, and Mavens.
- Organized Game Sales Links for Faster DevLog Updates
- More about taxes, house hunting, and investments in Personal Finance class.
- I need to use a lot of implications in the must-read text for my RPGs.
- I can see my games popping up in Humble Monthly someday.
- Playing through Catherine reminded me of how a deeply engaging story and theming can make a dramatic difference in the enjoyment of any game. I found myself pushing through frustrating segments just because I want to see the next piece of the story.
- The Indivisible RPG Crowdfunding Campaign got me thinking about surviving as an indie by the will of the people that way.