Battle Gem Ponies exposure is happening! Getting lots of activity on social networks and the BronyCon panel footage even hit the web. Time to kick things into overdrive since I just found out that a playable demo for my class is due next Monday!
Take a glance at some Yotes Games love and some close-ups of the demo's maps below!
|My panel is finally up!|
|Pinto Town Map|
|Pinto Cave Map|
|Pinto Island Map|
|Pinto House Interiors|
- Redesigned Tile Map Creation Pipeline
- Reorganized Project Folders
- Edited Tiles for Efficient Layering
- Battle Gem Ponies Panel Uploaded
- Indoor TileMaps
- NPC Wandering AI
- Map Transitions (Black & White)
- Fixed Level Loading
- Fixed Random Tile Map Scrambling (I think.)
- I find tile maps to be very frail. I expect lots of bugs to revolve around maps breaking randomly.
- Gotta make sure I'm more relaxed before the next BGP panel. It's a cool game, people will love it regardless. Even those who don't want to play can appreciate the graphics.
|Still have so many animations to do for the NPCs.|
(Pokemon sprites highlighted in green boxes.)
|Lots of clean milestone numbers this weak. Surprisingly small increases each week though.|
BronyCon just unleashed all the video footage I've been anticipating since July. Every panel is now up on YouTube including my own. This is deserving of its own post on Friday, so look for more details then. Give the video a look if you can. I think getting more views before the next BronyCon helps my chances of hosting another panel in 2016. Also, the back of my head (between the Derpy & InFamous Cole cosplayers) can be seen in the Horsecast LIVE Panel video as I cheer on some of my favorite YouTubers from the third row.