|School's out and I'm free to code my head off.|
Basically, money is tighter than ever and I really wish Battle Gem Ponies was complete right now. Despite the setbacks and crippling debt my family has complete confidence in me. I promised them 45,000 copies sold before I move out and I'm going to live up to that!
|Lots of Debugging and getting little details to work.|
The backend stuff has been messy for too long.
|Flavor text adds a lot to the battle feel.|
- Senior Fall Semester of College
- Fixed CSV Spreadsheet Call Bug (Game Breaker)
- Fixed Typos in Spreadsheets
- Fixed Monodevelop Code Coloring Preferences
- Wrote BGP Moves Blog Posts Ahead of Time
- Shifted Work to Mac Again (No Choice This Time)
- Visiting Florida Workstation for Winter Break
- Run Button (Flee Battle)
- Dynamic Wrapping Text Boxes
- Fixed Pony Shadow Bug
- Adjusted Flavor Text Language to Wrap Nicely
- NPCs Face You When Talking
- New World HUD Layout Sketches
- Inspired by the writing/gameplay of Thomas was alone and the comic epicness of One Punch Man. Both of which I experienced for the first time this week.
- Never be late for a plane. They don't mess around. When they say it leaves at 2pm, they mean you better be outside the plane doors no later than 1:35pm. Show up a couple hours early and occupy yourself, or end up paying $75 minimum like me to get another flight.
|I am all about this guy right here.|
I'll probably just become an LLC after BGP is released instead of before. I'll have to look into keeping tax from eating everything I've got while I figure things out.
GoDaddy Bookkeeping came up behind me and screamed this week, nearly bleeding me dry. It came sooner than expected, I can't believe it's been a year since then already. Now I'm set back 5 months. Maybe I'll be able to register as a company by August 25th, the anniversary of the website. Maybe I'll get tons of cash from my graduation and can deposit it all over the summer.
|You can find me on LinkedIn|
Seeing this stuff made me suddenly believe way more on LinkedIn's mission statement. It really is a place for people to randomly connect with professionals and people my age need to start sprucing theirs up to get noticed. With the poor work ethic I've seen in peers over the years, I really do think only a few of us ever make it into the gaming industry.
|My game didn't make it, but I never expected it to.|