|Some temporary backgrounds were made to test battle setup data recognition.|
|Curious to see if it spikes even a little this Christmas.|
- World Menu Sprites and Icons
- Overworld Running
- Overworld Ponies (Not Following)
- Altered NPC Overworld AI
- Critical Hits, Misses, and Health Percentage Change Indicators
- Accurate Health Percentage Calculation
- Multi-Hit Icon + Counter (No Multi-Hit Moves)
- Fixed Battle Load Crash
- Challenger Party Setup Controller
- More Accurate Battle Text
- Rearranged Title for Universal Screen Sizes
- Sketched BGP Title Logo Ideas
- Updated my About Page Bio
- Demo Was Tested and Child Approved
- Menu Sketches (All Except Ponipedia)
- NPC Turning Sprites
- Edited Walking Animation Template
- Moved Spreadsheets to Google Sheets (because computer is unreliable for quick weekly access)
- Specific Development Plans for Demo Builds 4 & 5
- I got the most honest feedback of all by letting my 4 and 5 year old nieces playtest Battle Gem Ponies. (Sweet-Bot and Orscina were their favorites, the loading times were too long, and Flamethrower was the coolest attack.) Even with low-level reading skills they picked up on how to navigate and defeat the grass pony with the fire moves.
- Like every other nerd in America, I saw Star Wars Episode VII. It was Thursday night, and I went with my brothers after a trip to Disney World.
- The Final Smash Bros Direct video got me thinking about what it would be like running a project that big for so long and how tired Masahiro Sakurai must be. How tired of BGP would I be if I spent 4 years on it? Here I am out of breath at the start of year 2.
[Sudden Computer Failure, No Data Available]
I'm paying attention to how the app stores are updating over December. If I can get BGP in the top 10 like Unicorn Training was I'm sure it can stay there until the holiday rush. A genuine deep RPG among the free-to-plays and Santa apps is sure to stand out! Plus, Star Wars came out this year and definitely eats up the attention of everyone this Christmas.