Check out this week's gamedev progress below.
|Some NPCs with complete walk cycles.|
- Tree & Mountain Sprites
- Touched Up Placeholders
- Fixed NPC Animation Errors
- Released Pre-Aplha V3 Demo Build
- NPC Walk Sprites
- Reorganized Schedule
- I'm hoping my games can play a part in distancing ponies from the show and making it more of a aesthetic that can stand on it's own. Much like how talking animals aren't exclusively tied to Disney and its competitors. Ponies are cool and they shouldn't die off with the show, whenever that inevitably ends.
- Gotta start releasing demos more frequently and get Let's Players like Cybermagus and Ultra Mag64 on board for game testing. I put up more cool things to play, they put up more videos for people to see.
- Maybe I should start making midway demo releases with at least all the bugs fixed. Look for demo 3.5 in January and we'll see where that goes.
|I spend way too long making sprites and adjusting them to look perfect.|
Definitely need to hire an artist for future games to speed this up.
My Dell laptop is officially on life support and fading fast. Can't run 2 windows at once without crashing, blue screens after 10 minutes, and takes an annoying amount of restarts to actually turn on at all. I have to move all the important files to an external hard drive and start practicing with Mac's equivalents of Microsoft Office in combination with Google Docs and the like.
I'll need to start saving up for a desktop once BGP is released too. So that, an apartment, LLC documentation, and tons of other living expenses all need to be covered by this game, or else I better start looking for work in San Fransisco. A lot is riding on this game's success.
|A new Cybermagus video!|