|My own YouTube channel reached 120 subscribers.|
|Pretty neat seeing that I was one of the first things to pop up when Googling unicorn sprites.|
I looked over my shoulder in class as someone was looking that up
for a game assignment and there were my Equica enemies.
Speaking at my brother's memorial service.
Got me thinking about how playing with other people is a major part of the fun.
- Move Info Label
- KO Reset Bug Fix
- Dynamic Mid-Battle Stat Icons
- Unicorn Quest Battle System Planned
- My school schedule gives me plenty of time to knock out homework and still get at least 4 hours of work done a weekday.
- Cuppy Dog City continues to be an inspiration to me as a dev. His new project has me excited to tackle Unicorn Quest with my new knowledge and skills.
- My late older brother, Brian Anthony Murray played a large part in me developing this passion for video games. I will remember him as the one who helped get me on this path.
- Speaking at my brother's memorial made me realize how much playing a single player game with someone can help you bond with them. I started speaking just fine, but ended up crying when talking about how we played A Link to the Past on GBA together. My emotional connection to that game is linked to that cooperative experience.
|An upcoming LGBT RPG by Bobby Schroeder has been inspiring me since the beginning.|
One of my classes is actually focused on coding random tiny projects in Unity. Extremely useful practice for what I do and an excuse to experiment with different mechanics. It's by far my favorite class. Since coding in Unity comes so naturally after 3 years of practice, I can knock out these assignments quickly and have more BGP time than expected.
Just like other Pokemon fan games, there's a ton of interesting things to see and even more ways to go about playing through. Branching choices everywhere combined with an emotional story should really grab people's attention and make most want to share the experience somehow. That could be by recommending it or uploading gameplay to YouTube.