Get more details below the break.
|Hypes and Critical-Hits are working just fine.|
- Multiple Battle Effect Text Lines
- Critical-Hits & Multi-Crits
- Hype Slash Effect
- Hype Moment Coded
- Lots of Unicorn Quest Ideas
- Simplified Quick Game Project Ideas
- Refined List of General Tasks After 5 Month BGP DevList
- Looked Even Deeper into Undertale and it's community to understand the game's development, creator, depth, and impact. It's been a wild ride, but certainly an important one for me. Now I better understand what it takes to be the kind of creator I've dreamt of becoming.
- We came up with some pony cries this week using LabChirp which will allow us to put them in the game much sooner than expected. Since it's so easy and the files are so small, we can fit in unique cries for every pony and their ultra forms.
If I start immediately after BGP Demo 4 some of the assets could be reused for BGP and I could even enter it into my school's game competition and earn some much needed extra money since I'm basically living off the $30 a month from my game sales at this point. It'd also be nice to have a game available on Steam before BGP so I have a better idea of how it all works. If the scope is still too big I could always flesh out the idea later and make it into something bigger as a sequel.
Tonight I'll crunch out a design document for this thing just to calculate exactly how long it'd really take to make the minimum viable product. Afterwards, I'll decide if it's worth starting.
Nice even numbers here. Even some upticks on counts that have been frozen for months. Growing up bit by bit. I wonder how the numbers would change if I released a high quality free game?