My school's BYOC game design expo is coming up on April 9th and I need a polished build to show to strangers one last time before BronyCon. That demo needs to be awesome and include basic multiplayer and special battle mechanics. It's a lot to handle in a single month, so I'm hoping Spring Break gets me ahead of schedule by a decent amount.
|I hit 560 reviews on the Google Play Unicorn Training demo.|
- Revised Story Ideas
- Reorganized Task List (based on BYOC date)
- Tested Dialogue Option Select Code
- Basic Pony Following (unpolished)
- Dust Sprites (for jumping, caves, etc.)
- Tested Custom Talk Box Range
- Unique Name Label IDs for All Important NPCs (trainers & ponies)
- Soundtrack Improvements
- Fixed Incorrect Name Label Bug
- Pony Customization Menu Sprites & Prefabs
- Contacted by Scarlet Moon Productions for Musicians in Future Projects
- Plans for Converting Localization Text Files to Excel Format
- Tweeting about politics can get you a lot of retweets and likes fast.
- This interview inspired me a bit and got me thinking about what makes BGP different from existing Pokemon games. I'm going to have to answer what makes it different from Sun and Moon a lot, so it's best to rehearse.
- I googled some interviews of Toby Fox and got to thinking how I want to be perceived as well as how I want to leave much of my games' meaning up to interpretation. It's interesting how Scott Cawthon and Toby Fox handle game lore differently.
|I started using commas.|