Find out all the stuff you want to know about below the break!
|This little pony has joined the party.|
|The game no longer looks like this placeholder-filled mess!|
|BronyCon's been posting some cool lookin' pony designs.|
|Wish I could draw horses that good. I'll stick to pixels for now.|
- Derpzee Sprite
- Replaced All Placeholder Tiles
- Sketches of Title Screen & Game Intro Sequences
- Sketched Secret Puzzles to Unlock Mystery Alicorn
- Managed Public Bug List on Itch.io
- Noted Many Bugs to Fix for Build 4.5
- Fixed Many of Those Bugs
- Plans for a Very Simple Multiplayer Mode
- Renamed YouTube Playlists
- Edited Pony Sprites
- Added and Contacted Many More YouTubers
- Submitted Panel Application to FillyCon
- I just submitted a panel application to FillyCon. Hope it's like BronyCon and offers a free ticket (I could use that $60 for food). I have to look into the cost of getting there and reserving a hotel spot if this gets accepted. August is closer than it looks.
- Starting the plug push early by getting demo 4 out there. When demo 5 is out in 2 months, it'll be the big improvement I want thousands of people to see. The next major milestone after that will be the BronyCon Build.
|For a second there, I thought my game was going to perfectly match this year's|
BronyCon theme. Imagine the attendance to THAT panel, huh?
|This one got me to laugh.|
I'd kinda like to see Battle Gem Ponies fan art like this though.
|Saw some minor jumps. Probably thanks to Battle Gem Ponies.|
|I started looking at who's downloading Unicorn Training on Google Play and found this useful chart.|
I can see how many people looked at the game's page and how many people decided to try it.
I found another 3.1 build Let's Play by Pastel Zombii
and a 4.0 build Let's Play by Green Bean.
Although a couple have gotten back to me, I don't think many of those people will see my message anytime soon. YouTube sometimes doesn't notify you when a community message is received and even if someone does check, the message is likely to be filtered as spam. If nothing comes from it, I still have build 5 to look forward to. That's the big one I want every brony to see.