|Here, have some Twitter Stats|
|Most exciting news of the week!|
- 100% Confirmed for BronyCon (wouldn't miss it for the world)
- Confirmed for FillyCon
- Reached 150 Facebook Likes
- Released Unicorn Training on Itch.io
- Cleaned up Itch.io Profile
- Featured on Equestria Daily, @FillyCon, and the BronyCon Forums
- Fixed Crashed Macbook
- Never let your Macbook sleep and deplete its battery. Left mine that way while I went out to party for one last weekend and THIS happened. Spent 6 whole hours trying to fix it.
- Voted in my first election last Tuesday. Sad my side didn't win, but I'm too determined to give up hope for a better future. I'll keep doing my best to steer politics towards what I think is right.
- Super determined to get this done. I am going to blast through development over the summer. So many peeps are counting on me.
- I should make Yandere Simulator style video updates for my bigger future games. Just monthly explanations of features or progress demonstrations starting once the game hits Alpha. Looks like a good way to gather an audience and put my name out there. It'll just be a little expensive to outsource editing, thumbnail commissions, and taking time off development to capture footage, write scripts, and read them. Maybe I'll have a Patreon just for getting videos done with small free game jam releases as a biannual bonus.
|It's pretty neat to think about how there's probably 50 thousand people out there who know what Clover looks like.|
Got this little note in the mail and felt pretty darn good about myself.
They weren't kidding, people really did enjoy my panel!
I've also been accepted as a panelist for the 1st ever FillyCon in August!__________________________________________________________