Trying out a different look for the title screen.
|Another Let's Play came up and surprises on multiple levels.|
Unfortunately, he ran into a new bug I've never even SEEN where the action buttons vanish.
|Class matchup chart!|
|Awwww yeah... I like this one.|
- New Title Logo
- New Class Matchup Chart
- Added to YouTuber List
- Game Saves
- Improved Sound Effects
- Edited NPC Sprites (minor color adjustments)
- Designed 2 New Ponies
- Blacked Out Unusable Pause Menu Buttons
- Blinking Move Info Class Matchup Icons
- Trainers Spot You From 1 Space Away
- Stadium Battle Music Tracks
- Fixed Spastic Battle Cam Bug
- Disabled Controls During Load & Battle Start
- In-Game Text Transferred to Spreadsheet (easier for localization)
- Drafted New Title Screen (Work in Progress)
- I know how to say Battle Gem Ponies in Japanese thanks to Google Translate
- Google's Noto Sans is not required for copy/pasting foreign text and symbols.
- I should have more confidence in BGP. The premise is strong enough to grab plenty of positive attention. The real challenge is giving people a good time once they're in the door.
|Nice even number milestones here and there. Almost got 2,000 BGP players!|
This may be the first week SlideMe downloads have reached a standstill.
On the envy side of things, I keep thinking about how I'd be able to go to way more cons with money like that. But knowing that there are bronies out there just itching for a good game with the pony aesthetic makes me believe Battle Gem Ponies is destined for success.
|The translation was likely inaccurate, but I got the gist of how he felt about the game.|
Attention like this makes having translations feel like more of a priority. Which is why I'm making a dialogue system that makes it easy for me to implement the language text swaps as soon as I get the money to pay translators. (Auto-translating will not go well in this case.)