FillyCon care package arrival. Got my Spirit Badge.
So I can always remember not getting to go.
|Looks like Unity shrinks the music files itself. One less thing to worry about.|
- Updated Class Matchup Chart
- Received FillyCon Packet (sorry I couldn't go!)
- Phone Fell in Water
- Found Footage of Graduating with Friends (I'm the 9th one from this point)
- Brony meetup groups are everywhere. I just joined the central Florida one that has biweekly game nights at UCF. This could lead to some cool networking opportunities.
- Lot's of personal life issues demotivate me, but I find a way to push through. Things can't get better until this game is complete. It's about finding the strength to carry on even after hitting emotional bedrock.
- Taking a break from working really does energize me. Saturdays off is a great idea. I was a foolish workaholic.
- Looked at FNAF Sister Location. Now THAT'S how you do a sequel! Notes taken.
The reasons behind all this:
- Steel would rust in water.
- The reason water conducts electricity is because of the minerals floating in it. Meanwhile, electrical cords are just straight up using metals to conduct electric currents.
- In myths Steel is used to defeat most magic creatures in some way.
- Pouring water on electrical things never works out in the electrical appliance's favor. Especially light bulbs and phones.