|Sorry for the silence! Been away from the computer for a while.|
|Here we are 22 days later.|
|Code-wise, the game has been untouched for weeks.|
But I can never keep myself from tweaking ideas in the design document.
- January Vacation
- TriGrid Removed From App Store (out of date IAP code)
- Made Pony Sprites (for fun/friends/practice)
- Detailed Plans for Story Flow and Each Pony Encounter
- Studied Greenlight Reactions (and compared to other/similar games)
- I can admit that a big motivator to finish BGP on time is to be able to move to a place that allows me to see my friends more often.
- I need a Nintendo Switch as soon as this game is finished.
Greenlight week was a doozy of a stressful time but it helped me adjust my direction to make sure Battle Gem Ponies hits bullseye.
Features like cutscenes and new battle mechanics are on the way, but first I need to fix all the bugs that YouTubers have revealed. And I've already started changing some character sprite designs.