|Rocks to Smash, Rocks to Push, Trees to Cut|
|Just coding, coding, coding this week.|
|And making minor tweaks to some animation timing to make them more uniform.|
- Edited Spreadsheet Data
- New Efficient Way of Positioning Battle Sprites/Shadows/Emitters/Trackers/Etc.
- NPCs Can Give Player Items
- Sprites for Travel Moves (Smash Rocks, Push Rocks, Cut Trees)
- Certain Ponies Can Have Their Sprite Levitate (float up & down when idle)
- Ultra Transformation Items (new sprites too)
- Fixed Spreadsheet Related Bugs
- Swapped Positions of Plant & Surge on Class Matchup Chart
- Text & Data for all 360 Moves In-Game
- Studied Some Unity C# Code Tricks (learned some useful programming functions)
|Amazon & iOS are neck-and-neck for Unicorn Training sales.|
Should breach 120K downloads for the demo next week.
In order to meet this upcoming deadline I may have to save some key features for the final game. Considering how long it took animating the other ponies, adding Ultra Vinerva might be too time consuming. I'd rather have the battle system finally be fully functional than have one more cool looking pony in-game.
Or maybe I should delay the game by a month and release a truly fully functional tech demo by the end of April. Gonna stay on target and see how close I can get by next Tuesday. For now, Ultra Forms, the Ponipedia, and move animations will be the last features I get around to implementing.
I really just want the time consuming things I dread coding out of the way as soon as possible so they aren't looming over me anymore. The sooner that's done, the sooner I can get to the fun stuff.