Spent most of the week dealing with some serious personal stuff and spent the weekend playing some new games I've been meaning to try for a long time. Namely INSIDE, Crawl, Nidhogg, Lethal League, OFF, The Stanley Parable, and Freedom Planet. With a diverse range of games like that fresh in my mind all the indie juices are fired up and I'm eager to leave my mark on the industry.
|Experimented with the level pop-ups a little.|
- Notes on Unicorn Quest
- Responded to Fan Emails from the BronyCon Panel
- Fixed Giga Drain Freeze
- Fixed Healing Item Glitch
- Fixed Resolution Cutoffs
- Plans to Develop BGP2 Immediately After Launch (and localization) Followed by Unicorn Quest
- Inside showed that even the greatest of developers can feel humbled by another's work.
- I really want BGP to connect with people.