New birthday fan art by FadedSketch I'm currently in love with.
BGP's first pixelated fan work!
- Debugged Customization Menu
- Animations for Attack Moves (not implemented)
- Attempted (and temporarily abandoned) Rainbryte Animations
- Made a Friendship Web in Florida
- Planning to Attend Holiday Matsuri
- Hung out with Ben Briggs and James Landino in a Casual Setting
- Despite my best efforts to turn things around, there's no shaking the pit in my stomach from the breakup in August. I'm just going to have to deal with it for another year or however long. Making BGP a success seems to be the only thing I have direct control over and I want to at least have that half of my life going for me.
- I need to solve my career problems before I solve my girl problems.
Most of the second half of October was spent making friends in Florida and networking. I basically confirmed for myself that the Winter Park area is where I'd like to be. The gamer night life there is pretty much what I was looking for. Mini conventions every month, and major ones every few months. Plus UCF and Full Sail are constantly flowing new faces in and out so I'll never run out of chances to bump into somebody new.
I need to be more restrictive to ensure the game gets done on time. I'll try to limit my nights out to 10 days (max) a month. Including cons. Only do the hour long drive into town for the big events or for chances to bond with new friends.
I hope to see BGP match Unicorn Training's numbers in a tiny fraction of the time.