This week was spent making menus. Multiple times in fact since Unity kept crashing after an update and I had to start over on these things at least 5 times.
What you're seeing in the picture above is the in-engine concept I have for the move learning screen. The white one at the top will always be the move currently assigned to the specified slot and the grey ones below it are a list you can scroll through to look for a new move to use.
If you want to see more, just look on down below!
|Basic idea for the Customization screen.|
|Edit your stats with this simplified EV management system.|
Get 5 more points assigned every level up. Micromanage to your heart's content.
- Customization Menu Interfaces
- Edited Spreadsheets for Moves and Items
- Fixed Bugs Caused By Town Tilemap Corruption
- Endured Second Wave of Breakup Turmoil/Distraction
- Wrote New Story Point Ideas
- Listened to Current BGP Soundtrack on Loop Multiple Times in a Row
- Conducted a Short Playtest with a Pokemon Fan
- Reached Out to Floridian Pokemon Fans and Made a Few Friends
- I went to a Pokemon GO meetup in the beautiful Lake Eola Park last Saturday and I got to see how people gather and play the game en masse. I even made a few friends to fill that social void that's been bugging me for months.
- Having a social life actually helps motivate me. Reminds me of what I'm working towards. Having enough money to live on my own, eat well, and go on fun adventures with friends.