There will be one last Pinto Island demo, then the real fun begins...
|There's a reason only some ponies are ridable. Looks a little weird |
riding something with no hind legs, ya know?
|Unrelated, but I found this old attempt at making a BGP title logo.|
|These are the lines that appear when buffing your stats.|
- Fixed Pony Riding Bugs
- Door Exit Arrows
- Fixed Permanent Item Pop Up Bug
- Trainers No Longer Walk Up to You Before Battle (Pokémon Sun & Moon style)
- New "Save Game" Icon
- Dusty Cave Steps
- Wild Water Ponies
- Edited Some Pony Animations
- Released Demo 6.8
- Updated Some Imgur Albums
- Sprites & Particles for Stat Buffs
- Placeholder Sprites for Items
- Filled in all Spreadsheet Info with Defaults
- Reorganized Item Lists
- Reverted Plant & Surge Icon Placement
- Ultra Vinerva Sprite
- Planned Out This Month's Tasks in Detail
- Cleaned Up Some Idea Notes on My iPod
- I have to more carefully plan the beginning of the game to account for first time players who've never even tried Pokémon. I want a 6 year old to be able to stumble through things at least up to the first route where they can explore and battle things infinitely.
And here's that new pause menu. You can also see the Exit Arrow in action here. Looks a bit nicer, I think. Eager to make more progress this month and finally have a game that feels complete even if it doesn't look complete.