|A new addition to the Yotes Games family. |
I'll squeeze out all the use I can get.
|And these are the specs for the Macbook Pro.|
- Pony Stats Menu
- Inventory Menu (Shell Waiting For Functionality)
- Bought 2 Joypads (Purple & Blue, like the Blog)
- Setup Macbook For Game Development
- Built Unicorn Training for iOS (Needs Testing)
- Got 3000 Extra Blog Views From Indie Video Games Site
- In-Game Draft of Battle Music
- I now have access to iMovie and GarageBand! Any game development bonuses to justify the Macbook purchase are appreciated.
- Amazon trade-ins take longer than expected. For a moment I thought my package was lost/forgotten, but I got an email about my credit the same time I got one about my payment for last month.
- Make sure to add 2 days to how long you think a menu will take.
- Make sure to add 1 day to how long you think a pony sprite sheet will take.
- Macbooks are shiny and nice, but that price just leaves a bit of resentment for Apple in the end. My current laptop has nearly the same specs and cost $800 four years ago.
|Animation test for Thestra vs Thestra.|
|Let's hit 1000 Unicorn Training downloads by next week! Woo!|
|Unicorn Training is on the way!|
That'll be a pretty cool feeling.
|Saw this site on Twitter, linked to the game, and now |
there's one more link to my game on the web.
|The post included the trailer, a screenshot slideshow, the game description,|
some fancy red text recommending the demo, and a bunch of my links.
|Here I am $1,300 later. Time to earn some money back.|