|Battle Animations are done! Just have to fix some annoying bugs and release!|
Get a bunch of actual completed things below.
|Although this was a Fire Blast Animation test, it looks pretty cool.|
|Awesome! 200,000 pageviews! Glad I can keep people coming back.|
- Business Research
- 25 Battle Animations Coded
- 90% of BronyCon Panel PowerPoint
- New Overworld HUD Design (Sketch)
- Missing release last Friday may have been for the best. I'd likely be drowned out by the news flood following the surprise release of Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
- Animating moves gets easier as I make more and more templates to start from.
- I actually need $625 to become an LLC. (As if $500 wasn't hard enough.)
I also plan to save hundreds by filing for things like a Tax ID (EIN) and Reemployment Tax by myself. LegalZoom offers an attorney consultation trial which I can use to draft the kind of contracts I'll be needing for my next few games (profit sharing agreements for musicians, artists, etc.). On top of all that I also have more accurate numbers for the annual cost of things I'll need to stay afloat.
Basically my 50K units goal will be enough just to barely scrape by that first year, but if I want to cover everything without fear and have a 1.5 year safety net, I need to aim closer to 100K units across all platforms by 2017. If I execute on quality, this should all work out.
|So many people playing my games! Over 15,000 devices out there with my stuff on them.|
I promise BGP Pre-Alpha V2 will be out by Friday. I'm putting the finishing touches on it right now. The next blog post will link directly to it, so I hope you can give the game a try.