Get a look at what's been done down below.
|I spent all day trying to decide on a name scheme for the starter.|
|The PCT GameDevs club is up and running.|
- Finalized Names of All 60 Ponies
- Organized Ponies by Number
- Altered Pony Classes and Ultras
- Replaced A Confirmed Pony With a Sequel Pony
- Reimagined Mavens (Jobs beyond the Battle Gem Ponies League)
- Maven Personality Drafts
- 1 New Pony Sprite
- 6 New Item Ideas
- First New PCT GameDevs Meeting
- Pony Info Spreadsheet
- Idea Notes for Card Game Engine (Distant Future Use)
- The importance of voting in America (and not being afraid to get vocal about it).
- Some of these pony names are really tricky. There's an art to making these names unique, catchy, and short enough to fix in the box.
- I really wish I could crank out projects faster. I should take breaks between big projects like BGP to produce a bunch of smaller ones and get some cool ideas out there.
- I have a strong desire to make some virtual card games.
Perhaps it's for the better though. Fewer distractions means an earlier release date for Battle Gem Ponies. Besides, I'd get more out of it by waiting until BGP is on the market. I wouldn't be able to charge money for it, put the Yotes Games brand anywhere on it, or guarantee the original devs would want to promote the video game.
|This fun party game becomes incredibly fun when you're familiar with the show and fandom jokes.|
I'd love to network with the folks behind it.
If I do decide to crank out this game after BGP, I'll be sure to develop it in a way that would allow me to reuse a lot of code and special effects in some other virtual card game projects I've thought up over the years. I could even make up something using the Battle Gem Ponies characters. It'd be my very own Card Game Engine (or at least a sort of Toolkit).
|10,000 demo downloads on Google Play!|
Unicorn Training is sure to hit 20K demo downloads by the end of the year.
|And speaking of contacts, I'm looking forward to signing up for next year...|