|The Game Jam theme was "Uninteresting Jobs"|
So I made one about watching paint dry.
Get some details on that and other happenings below the break.
|I did none of the artwork for my game jam submission to save time.|
The competition is more about the programming and design.
Making your own art gets you extra credit though.
|Simply importing entire sprite sheets like this instead of|
one-by-one makes the process 12 times faster.
- PCT Game Jam Fall 2015 (Game Title: Bored to DEATH)
- Fixed Game Jam Submission for Yotes Games
- Tested Game Analytics Code
- Built RoShamBo to iOS (for testing)
- RoShamBo Capstone Project Submitted
- Learned New Little Unity Tricks
- Imported Template NPC Sprites
- More Efficient Overworld Sprite Sheet Organization (faster loading and animating)
- I learned more about the Crowdfunding Payment Process from the Mane6 blog.
- Further inspired by surrounding myself with people who pursue their creative dreams by making webcomics like TheVapors for example.
- Unity's Multiplayer Service is free right now while it's in preview, but once it's done (likely WAY before BGP launches) it will cost a certain amount per 100 users. I either need to think up a cheaper way to get online matchmaking to work or save online play for the sequel. It'd be a shame to scrap the feature since ranked online fights is the best way to form a metagame.
- I came up with a lot of things in preparation for the game jam. It's nice to know that I'll never really run out of ideas.