|I just got Clover the Cloaked in plush form!|
Yotes Team Mascot ftw!
Get an eyeful of this plush masterpiece and see what games I've tried to port to Windows Phones this week below the page break! This gamedev week has been a good one.
|It really warms my heart to see her like this. I've dreamed of having this exact plush since I first finished her sprite.|
|It was a custom order my girlfriend surprised me with!|
They even snuck in the Yotes symbol! Best Birthday/Christmas gift ever.
- Windows 10 Versions of Feed The Plant & Unicorn Training Submission Failure
- Received Clover Plushie
- Learned Windows Store Uploading Process
- Sticking with Monodevelop over Visual Studio for Mac/PC Cross Development
- Tried Cleaning Up Blog Post Share Buttons (Why can't I delete the LinkedIn Share button without wrecking everything!?)
- 630 Twitter Followers
- Having a Clover plush really inspires me. I feel like a great gamedev even though IGN's never written about me.
- Watching the Game Awards had me dreaming about one of my own games being nominated one day...
- I spent a lot of time on SteamSpy in class dreaming about selling as well as Undertale.
- Uploading to any new app store is going to be a week-consuming pain.
I hope everyone reading this can soon enjoy my labor of love 50 weeks from now.