See what the latest release means for Yotes Games below the break.
- Cleaned Overworld Tiles
- Cleaned Party Management
- Auto-Scaling Stats Menu
- Pony Move Learning List Formatted
- Social Media Campaign Planned (for Steam Greenlight)
- Adjusted Timeline for Demo 5 and Onward
- Bug Fixes
- Planned Improvements and Debugs for Demo 4.5
- Plans for the BYOC Build Next Week
- Shared Moveset Rules with EQD
- Shared Demo 4 Release on EQD
- Started Itch.io Community Page
- Learned so many things about GDC via Gamasutra.
- Itch.io makes it really easy to manage releasing a PC game. The easiest platform to work with by far.
I'll be keeping a close eye on Itch this week. The download/views chart is super useful for seeing if I need to step marketing up a notch. I wonder how many people are downloading these demos...
|Shared on this blog as well as TekkenWolf's Let's Play channel.|
I really just want to get word out there so that when this game finally hits Steam Greenlight it'll have enough people waiting who want to click that thumbs up button. My indie career will pretty much crash and burn if I don't get 25,000 people on board with this.