|Starting to populate search results with people giving honest opinions on m game!|
A good starting point for when the bigger builds are ready. The game will really show growth over time.
- Using Items in Overworld & Battle
- New & Reordered Google Play Screenshots for Unicorn Training
- Adjusted BronyCon Dev Task List (scrapped adding 3 new ponies)
- Level 20 on IndieDB
- Let's Played by DJPdude1 & Paradomix
- Fix All Game-Breaking Bugs Before Ever Sending Out a Pre-Alpha Build.
- Don't mention that you're a fan or that you've seen a couple videos of a YouTuber you're sending codes to unless you've actually been following that channel's content for a long time. It sounds spammy and these guys need to know you're a human being (not a robot or salesman) that takes feedback both well and seriously.
- Listening to great game OSTs on YouTube while I work is really motivating. This week's tunes were mostly my favorite SNES/N64 games and tons of Square Enix soundtracks.
- Annual Subscriptions and a Faster Review Process are coming to iOS.
- Sometimes a little reminder of what you've done makes your current challenge seem less eternal. There's a unique feeling to watching a random person play your game and enjoy themselves. Especially if it's a little kid having a genuine fun time.
- But along with the fun comes some frustration. I've seen the same negative reactions in multiple Let's Play's and plan to address those issues to make every game I release better. No frustration, no confusion, just a fun time and a fair challenge.
|Wow... 55 thousand people...|
|Exactly 2000 downloads of the Unicorn Demo on Amazon!|
|I got responses from the YouTubers I sent the game to!|