- Bug List for Pre-Alpha V2
- Fancy KO Text
- Reorganized Dev Tasks List for Pre-Alpha V3
- Released 1st Open PC Demo (Download Battle Gem Ponies.exe)
- Gameplay Video and Sizzle Reel of the BGP Pre-Alpha Demo
- Prime Champion Battle Theme (Music List is Getting Shorter!)
- PowerPoint Template for BronyCon Demonstration
- The demo was supposed to make me feel good, but I'm mostly nervous instead. Hoping the bugs don't scare people off. There are sure to be some who expect a game to be polished before it's even announced. I'm trying to show the game at every stage from conception to publishing.
- Bugs are inevitable at this stage. I can't keep spending extra months fixing the little things. Get the essentials for each demo milestone, then fix the smaller bugs during the next cycle.
- The demo will have less content than I planned, so the panel will rely heavily on telling what's coming next.
- If these delays keep up I'll end up missing Summer 2016. Can't let that happen. I need to find a way to work on this game as my senior project.
I've been talking with a web developer Ron Golan and giving feedback on his idea for a portfolio website perfect for game developers. It's sort of a PressKit / Social media thing dedicated to promoting the faces behind the games. It's kind of like grouping all my favorite things to see on Twitter.
the pressure is on for this weekend. I want to make a few nice mock-ups for the PowerPoint before Sunday, but for the most part the demo is what I'll be presenting. I hope there's time to at least try to fix the battle calculations code and get the rock,paper,scissors element working.