Get more gamedev below.
- Confirmed MAGFest Ticket (No panel, just attending, come say hi!)
- Game Analytics Implementation
- Scheduled Next Semester's Classes (a little less dev time, but reasonable)
- NPC Placement
- Item Placement
- TextBox System
- Scrapped Universal Font: Noto Sans
- New Text Wrapping Code
- RoShamBo Specific Code
- Battle Determination (Wild, Trainer, or Paragon and Which Ponies)
- New Villain Character Drafts (Trying Different Story Directions)
- I can worry about localization (and redesign the text system if I need to) later.
- Battle gem Ponies will be localized post-launch, so worry about launching for now.
- Coding for Online Unity Gameplay isn't as confusing and scary as I expected.
|The two best demo fonts available.|
All the ones I found online were too pixelated.
With RoShamBo in a simple playable state, all that's left to do is fix some crippling bugs then add that much needed coat of paint.
All these mini-spikes every other month makes me optimistic for the holiday sales season. Maybe a bunch of people will find Yotes Games on the app store now that I'm established there.
|Now we wait with crossed fingers...|
There's going to be a 12 hour game jam held at my school this Saturday and I plan to attend and scrape together something simple. No idea what it will be, but if it turns out good, I'll spend an extra day polishing it up and toss it up on the app store just because I can. If it's not worth posting though, there's no point in interrupting BGP development time.