MAGfest is this week!! Gotta get ready! Gotta shake hands! Gotta meet more of my internet idols! It'll be a hectic week of prep and snowstorms over here at Penn College, but the happy times are right down the road. This time around, the excitement of running a panel has been replaced with coming up with a good 1-Hour Game Jam idea. If it's anything like BronyCon, I'm in for a huge morale boost and a ton of priceless memories.
Take a look at the state of Yotes Games below!
|I certainly do this a lot...|
- Pony Cries Edited and Implemented (normal, K.O., and ultra)
- Critical-Hit Calculator
- Attack Sound Effects
- Overworld "Check" Sound Effect
- Hype Slash Bug Fix (calling hype moments "hype slash" now because it's shorter in code)
- Shortened Some Move Descriptions in Spreadsheet
- Made an Actual Tumblr Page
- Updated Google+ Profile
- Designed Business Cards for Magfest
- I need a story that introduces each pony in a memorable way. Even if it's just a couple lines of text when you encounter them for the first time.
Known BGP Bugs: (Just Because)
- Move Select Lockup & GP Depletion
- Cam Shift During Multi-Hit Impact
- NPC AI Finding TilePreviewPosition Must Wait Before Map Loads
- Walking Through NPCs Sometimes
- Keyboard Control Glitches
- HP Mismatch on Battle Start (HP already missing)
- PartyGemsCount Disappears Early After Rapid State Switching
- Dynamically Fading TextShadows Required
- First Showing of Stats Fades Too Early
- House Stairway Errors
- Vinerva Occasionally Wrecks the Game Somehow (Instant Freezes and Glitches)
|App Store Downloads|
After adding all the PC platforms to the downloads chart, it'll just be too big to share here as an image. I'll either just have to make a fancy bar graph out of the data, or just let you guys know when I hit a milestone. If you really like seeing my exact numbers week-to-week, let me know in the comments. They're here so you guys can see how much attention a small fry gets on the app store. I'm starting to think these tiny increments are getting pretty boring to anyone who isn't me.
I've grown the list of sites I republish blogs on so you can find me on Naked Game Play, Tumblr, IndieDB, My IGN, My Little GameDev, Cartrdge, and DeviantArt now. All other sites I appear on are up to editors' discretion.