|I'm accomplishing a crazy amount of stuff this weekend!|
Look at all my business stats after the page break!
- Dungeon Selector
- Electric Gates Bug Fix
- Treasure Chest Bug Fix
- File Select Screen
- Character Ecosystem Ideas For Mobile Project
- Finished Pause Menu Details
- Crystal Heart Item
- Warp Out Of Dungeon On Completion
- Final Title Screen
- Finding a World Logic Reason For A Game Mechanic Makes A Game World That Much More Immersive.
- Listening To Theories Explaining Gaming Mysteries Can Lead To Great World Building Ideas By Filling In Logic Blanks.
- Adding Sound Effects To Every Interaction Really Improves Game Feel Via Feedback.
It's nice to see that I'm still getting one or two downloads a day for something on my portfolio. It makes me hopeful that even if Unicorn Training's free version never passes 2000 downloads, I'll still see a few people trying it for the first time. I'm not counting on the paid version to do too well at all given how the $1 pay wall is pretty steep. Most people just want to play something for free and not get credit cards & store money involved.
|This ended up being a lot simpler than I originally planned.|
|I added a Mute button and More Games button to the pause menu.|